Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||Huawei OptiX OSN 7500 - Huawei OptiX OSN 7500||Detail::||Huawei OptiX OSN 7500 Intelligent Optical Switching System, The Next-generation Intelligent Optical Core Switching (OCS) Equipment On The Basis Of The Current Situation And Development Trend Of The Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)|
The Huawei OptiX OSN 7500 is a new-generation optical transmission system developed by Huawei based on the current applications and development trend of MANs. It is an optical core switching (OCS) device applied to service scheduling nodes at the backbone layer of MANs to schedule and transmit services of different types and granularities.
Table 1 shows the Quick Specs.
|Product Code||Huawei OptiX OSN 7500|
|Dimensions||757 mm (H) x 497 mm (W) x 295 mm (D)|
|Switch capacity||Packet: 160 Gbit/s and TDM: 360 Gbit/s (higher order), 80 Gbit/s (lower order)|
|Service slots||22 slots for processing boards and 8 slots for interface boards|
|Power Supply||-48V DC/-60V DC; 110V AC/220V AC (External module)|
Huawei OptiX OSN 7500 provides these features:
• All in One Solution Based on Universal Switch and Transport
- Unique architecture that integrates PCM, TDM, Ethernet, WDM and MPLS-TP technology.
- Universal switch at any level of packet and TDM in their original format, high efficiency and best performance, ‘0’ waste of bandwidth.
- Carefree evolution among different types of services, such as from 100% TDM to 100% packet, ‘0’ waste of investment.
• Enables optimized transport network with Built-in PCM
- Unified Access: Multiple PCM boards are developed on mature OSN serial MSTP products, realizing unified access for low-speed services.
- High Reliability: Provides direct low-speed service access, minimizing conversion equipment and fault points.
- Easy Maintenance: The NMS U2000 enables unified management, a visual interface, End-to-End (E2E) service configuration, and unified monitoring
• MPLS-TP for Highly Efficient and Highly Available Packet Transport
- Guaranteed Performance from end-to-end committed bandwidth mechanism.
- 99.999% availability: 50ms recovery for both linear and ring applications.
- SDH-like OAM mechanism capable of fast detection and troubleshooting, including end-to-end performance monitoring.
• 40G Ultra Broadband Transport
- Integrating OTU, MUX and DEMUX boards by a PID (photonics integrated device) chip, providing 40G capacity per port.
- Without complicated photonic layer design such as wavelength planning and OSNR calculating, with less patch cords and fiber operations, time to market greatly reduced.
- 50% footprint saving and 50% power consumption reduction.
• TP-Assist for Easy O&M
- MPLS-TP based O&M solution ‘TP-Assist’ providing efficient planning, fast deployment and easy maintenance, making the largescale packet network easily manageable
- Traffic based crystal clear O&M is supported with visual networklevel view, graphical format to display end-to-end service configuration, performance and status.
- Better maintenance experience even than SDH: visualized end-to-end bandwidth management, intelligently locating 92% failure, analyzable and predicable network management.
• Industrial Certifications Ensure Reliable Operation
- Compliant with EN 50121-4, IEC 61850-3, IEC 61000-6-5, IEEE 1613
Table 2 shows the comparison.
|Product Code||Huawei OptiX OSN 500||Huawei OptiX OSN 550||Huawei OptiX OSN 580||Huawei OptiX OSN 3500||Huawei OptiX OSN 7500||Huawei OptiX OSN 7500 II|
|Dimensions||44mm (H) x 442mm (W) x 220mm (D)||88mm (H) x 442mm (W) x 220mm (D)||221 mm (H) x 442 mm (W) x 224 mm (D)||722 mm (H) x 497 mm (W) x 295 mm (D)||757 mm (H) x 497 mm (W) x 295 mm (D)||800mm (H) x 496mm (W) x 295mm (D)|
|Switch capacity||Packet: 7.2 Gbit/s and TDM: 21.25 Gbit/s (higher order), 5 Gbit/s (lower order)||Packet: 64 Gbit/s ,TDM: 20 Gbit/s (higher order)||
Packet: 560 Gbit/s, TDM: 280 Gbit/s (higher order)
Packet: 280 Gbit/s, TDM: 280 Gbit/s (higher order)
|Packet: 160 Gbit/s and TDM: 200 Gbit/s (higher order), 20 Gbit/s (lower order)||Packet: 160 Gbit/s and TDM: 360 Gbit/s (higher order), 80 Gbit/s (lower order)||Packet: 320 Gbit/s and TDM: 360 Gbit/s (higher order), 40 Gbit/s (lower order), OTN: 560Gbit/s|
|Service slots||3 slots||8 slots||15 slots||15 slots for processing boards and 16 slots for interface boards||22 slots for processing boards and 8 slots for interface boards||32 slots, 16 slots for interface boards and 16 slots for processing boards with same bandwidth per slot|
|Power Supply||48V DC/ -60V DC, 220V AC/110V AC||
-48 V DC/-60 V DC
220 V AC/110 V AC
-48 V DC/-60 V DC
220 V AC/110 V AC
|-48V DC/ -60V DC; 110/220V AC (External module)||-48V DC/-60V DC; 110V AC/220V AC (External module)||-48V|
SEEKER(SEEKER TELECOM (CHINA) CO., LIMITED)